LEHNER grit app
The smart assistant for calculating the settings
It’s that simple:
Defining the settings
- Select your LEHNER spreader followed by the required spreading material.
- Then enter the discharge rate, speed and working width.
- The appropriate settings for the respective LEHNER spreader are then immediately displayed to you. Finally, just enter the determined values on the control panel or in the LISA app and the spreading process can be started!
If you frequently find yourself accessing the same settings, you do, of course, have the option of saving such settings as your favourites.
As soon as we have new spreading charts, they are uploaded to the spreading app. If new settings are available, then these are made available to you in the next update. If an online connection exists, then the data can also be harmonised or synchronised.
LEHNER LISA control app
For controlling and monitoring the LISA spreaders* via smartphone
It’s that simple:
Downloading the app and connecting to the spreader
Search for LEHNER LISA in your app store and download the app. For the spreader and app to connect, location sharing must be enabled in your smartphone settings for the LISA app. To be able to connect the app to a LISA-compatible LEHNER spreader, the QR code on the device must then be scanned and an active connection established. After that, the spreader is permanently listed with its Wi-Fi address in the Wi-Fi menu of the smartphone and can be directly selected at any time.
- You cannot use the internet with the spreader’s Wi-Fi.
- You can make/take calls at any time!
- When connecting for the first time, each spreader identify itself in the app as “spreader”, which is why we recommend renaming it so that it can be clearly assigned.
- It is not possible to upgrade/retrofit existing LEHNER spreaders with a control panel to an app solution.
Just some advantages of the LISA app:
- Time-saving installation, since no control cables or control panel needs to be installed.
- Secure Wi-Fi connection thanks to your own protected device hotspot.
- All of your LISA spreaders can be controlled with just one app. The spreader settings are made individually for each spreader and saved locally in your app – however, only the currently connected spreader can be operated, monitored and configured.
- Text shown in the app is automatically translated into the selected language via Google Translate.
- The app can be configured to your preferences in the app settings; e.g. language, vibration alarm, volume of the acoustic warning, driving mode on/off, etc.
- You can toggle between day/night mode at any time.
- AUTO-DOSIS included.
- Uniform product management via LISA app and transfer/access to spreader-specific data or lists to/from the spreader only possible for authorised users.
- Four menu buttons (M1–4) can be individually assigned to each spreader.
- Boost function (configurable) for temporary dispensing of large quantities of spreading material.
- Can be used to turn on/off any additional LEHNER lighting that is connected.
- Automatic cross-fade to special driving mode for maximum ease of use while driving (screen can be easily closed at any time).
If you would like more information about the LISA app or would like to familiarise yourself with how the app works, we recommend that you take a look at the operating manual for the control app.
Your contact partners
Our team is always here for you!
LEHNER as an employer
Sow trust – reap success!
Spreading and dosing at 12 V!