SPREADING AND DOSING AT 12 V
12V winter technology
PERFECTLY EQUIPPED FOR WINTER ROAD MAINTENANCE
12V agricultural technology
OUR CONTRIBUTION TO INCREASED YIELD
Always perfectly prepared:
LEHNER is a pioneer in 12V winter technology, and its range includes the innovative POLARO® series with high-performance spreaders for professional winter road maintenance. They can be operated using any vehicle with a 12 V supply – no need for a special vehicle, cardan or other auxiliary drives.
Our contribution to increased yield:
Our 12V hose and disc spreaders are equally highly regarded in agriculture, in wine- and fruit-growing, and in asparagus and hop growing. Robust, high-quality products which are simple to install and can be conveniently controlled from the driver’s seat, thanks to a control panel supplied as standard.
- Powerful 12V spreader for professional winter road maintenance, with a 380 or 550 l hopper
- For efficient application of gritting salt (max. approx. 1,000 kg) or grit and sand over a large area
- Infinitely adjustable working width between 0.8 and 6.0 m (up to 12 m as an option) and infinitely adjustable spreading dosage
- Control console for easy, user-friendly control of all functions from the driver’s seat
- Polyurethane hopper with screw conveyor and vibrator with automatic start-up, for a constant material flow …
- Pneumatic hose spreader with a width from 1 m up to 12 m max. (depending on model)
- Infinitely adjustable12V high-power fan for the application of cover crops, grasses, slug pellets, fertilisers, and other granular products
- Hopper (120, 230, or 500 l) with residue emptying flap
- Control panel with 3.3 inch graphic display as standard
- Speed-dependent dosing and headland management system as standard …
Always there when needed
Are you looking for a special solution for a particular activity? Then you are in exactly the right place with our special-purpose machines. Here you will find 12V solutions for communal use, for road construction or wire fencing work, as well as using the dispensing guns as manual spreading aids (against small rodents).
Made in Germany
We place great value on “Made in Germany” quality, and above all we treasure the direct contact and exchange of experiences with our customers. That is why at LEHNER – from development to prototype construction, and from production all the way to final inspection – we employ only specialists, in order to implement your requirements in the form of innovative products.