Laboratory dehuller with aspiration
Dehull spelt kernel samples in the blink of an eye
With the SpeltEx®, delays in receiving goods due to time-consuming, makeshift dehulling processes for small volumes are now a thing of the past. The SpeltEx® is extremely fast and thorough.
In just one minute, the SpeltEx® delivers approx. 500 g of perfectly dehulled spelt for subsequent tests of the falling number, DON, protein and water. What is more, this dehulling process, with adjustable dehuller discs and aspiration, is exactly reproducible and gentle on the grains.
Further features of the SpeltEx®
- Simply, user-friendly operation
- Precise display of all dehulling setting parameters for reproducible results
- Durable, robust and highly effective technology
- Easy-clean, high-quality materials
- High empty weight and five vibration dampers (feet) for optimum stability
- Max. volume in working operation: approx. 94 dB(A)
- Zwei verstärkte Spelzbeutel im Lieferumfang enthalten
- Two reinforced hull bags supplied.
|Capacity:||approx. 4 l|
|Supply voltage:||220 V|
|Total power consumption:||1,500 W|
|Dimensions (LxWxH):||605 x 520 x 980 mm|
|Weight:||approx. 82 kg|